Saturday 17 October 2009

Challenge 3


Here is my third layout for the Pencil Lines bday weekend. This one was to scraplift from a previous sketch. Although it is not an exact match I have used certain elements of the lo form the guest designer. Again the papers are Earth song and cosmo cricket, ribbon, etc.


The pictures are of the first home I rented here in Somerset. I had been living with my parents for a few months awaiting the sale of my house in Southampton. I found a place in a quiet village near Bridgwater called Woolavington. Lovely location but eventually too far from work as I work long shifts. Now as you know I live in Wells and love it. Thought I ought to record my first home here though.

1 comment:

  1. love your take on the sketch! Wow three challenges already! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx