Sunday 25 October 2009

Hi all I have just got my first pdf workbook from shimelle laine- super scrapper and teacher for the blogging class I am gonna be doing and she has explained how to do this.....pretty paper. true stories. {and scrapbooking classes with cupcakes.} so I am very excited. Not only can I do a new fancy thing but hopefully Shimelle will get somemore friends.
I went to Cleo Jarvis's crop yesterday and did a fab LO but I haven't had time to photograph it yet Cleo's Undomesticated scrapbooking bliss is her blog although she did mention that she might be limiting herself to the one the future. Anyway we were all talking about the demise of Scrapbooking Inspirations. Suffice to say we were all gutted with a capitol G!!!!!!! Not only is it the best scrap mag around but also it's come so swiftly and so we were sad for all the talented people who work there and now have to find altenative work. Anyway, we feel bereft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx