Friday 16 October 2009

RACHEL'S 40TH


So my little sis was 40 the other week and I have been hard at work completing a mammoth scrapping project for her. Here are some of the pages...............I think I made over 40 in total!!!!!


This is the front of the album which is a digital layout I did and then stuck over the bare cover to personalise it for her.

At 18th birthday shot of the two of us,............ooh how I've changed!

This page is halp of a double pager which took me ages.I cut out loads of random wave shapes as I found lots of pics of Rach in her bathers and thought it would be fun to make a collage! I added a large orange sun in the right top corner which u can't actually see but I think it turned out ok for a first attempt.
This pic was taken at out grandparents diamond wedding party and although a while ago shows how beautiful my lil sis is.
This was when she was attendant to the Rose queen when we lived in Cheshire. Rachel liked the pressie so Im please I could share something so personal with her......not just a plain album of photos. That's what scrapping does for me, helps me to tell the story behind the people not just the photo alone. As a lover of history I hope that future generations will learn something about my family and what our lives were like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx