Monday 16 November 2009

Big kisses xxxxxxx

I have to give kisses to the ladies who have come over and starting following my blog............I will have to craft somemore soon or else everyone will start to think I don't.
Anyway, one of the ladies whose written some lovely comments is Lizzie and she has a lovely Etsy shop here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LizzieMade?page=2

she is a hand bookbinding miracle. Check out her shop it's really beautiful.

Another blog I follow which has amazing knitted cute animals is here......Little Cotton Rabbits
I love anything cute and there is a new calendar available to buy from today plus lovely christmas cards with her beautiful designs on. Here are couple of her rabbits.........

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me. There's something on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely mention Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx