Thursday 19 November 2009

Food glorious food.

So tomorrow is the big Christmas cake make. I have all the ingrediants and the aged p's are bringing the brandy as that appears to be the tipple of choice from my previous prompt responses............thank you all for voting. I have also found and am awaiting some fudgey goodness recipes from some gorgeous bloggy ladies namely Sian and Mel. I love their blogs cos they write frankly and humerously about life and are g8 scrapbookers.
Tomorrow is also the day the CPN, or psychiatric nurse, comes for tea. Now this may shock some people butas I said earlier this week I do have manic depression and oh boy have I felt awful so Barney is coming for a chat. It is actually a positive thing because so many people really don't understand or want to understand mental illness. The stigma is still pretty worrying at times. However, I don't want this to be a negative posting so suffice to say by tomorrow evening my mental health will be in good hands again.
I have been on the blog train today looking for inspiration and as always there are loads of lovely things to look at. Too many to name. If u haven't followed one of the daily trains it is a g8 way to see other blogs and crafting, and to find things which inspire or touch you in some way. I am very grateful for this class and blogging for openning up a world of new people to see and meet and also for inspiring me when i'm not especially inspired to scrap. Anyway it's getting late and I need to get some shit eye before tomorrow's cooking festivities. Who knows I might even photograph and scrap my cakemaking.

2 comments:

  1. You beat me to it! I pressed the "Submit" button and it said "someone else just posted" - it was Jo! So I thought I'd come and take a look.

    Christmas Cake - mmmmmm... Photos - Yay!

    Have a good day tomorrow and I hope you find your chat with Barney helpful and reassuring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the baking, I love the smell of the house when ours is baking.

    Thanks for the storage tip on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx