Sunday 15 August 2010

Pretty in Pink..............

.................remember the movie? Personally I just loved the song by The Psychedelic Furs. Anyway pink is my mum's favourite colour so I knew the minute Shimelle announced this challenge, I'd be using this photo. I got a new glimmer mists mask set at my crop I attend so sprayed through that with a dark pink mist. I then overlayed some different coloured papers with pink in them. I also had a new lace paper from Scrapagogo which I have used. I have emulated the shape of the lace by using my border punch to get the same effect. I then used some bling and some butterflies oh and some more of the prima flowers and roses to complete the LO.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Definitely Pretty, Jo! Love the sprayed mask - so dainty. Your curly edging punch is great. I have one with a holly pattern, for Christmas and another with scallops, but nothing as fancy as your loopy one!
    Overall, that is a really nice layout. I'm sure your mumm will love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx