- to share random facts like did u know that the character of Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is an imagining of who the grown-up Pippi Longstocking would be? Also did u know that the arm movements in the video for Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants had a meaning? Well now you do.
- To talk about personal issues, although there will be less of that from now on, will explain in another post,
- To talk about books/art/theatre,
- To show crafting activities I have completed and share ideas and great finds both in books and magazines but on the blogs/Internet. There are amazing bloggers willing to share their skills and talents across the world, all at the touch of a button. There loads fo classes available, some expensive and some reasonable to help improve your scrapbooking or whatever craft you do,
- To make new friends across the world and I have now got lots of lovely people I speak with in Melbourne, Belfast, Wales, up North, Colorado both here and on Facebook and if I am lucky enough one day I will meet them all,
- To share stories and challenges and inspiration.
- And today I will share some music as I love the song and used to dance to it..............years ago, its called Blue Monday but I feel very happy so its definately not a reflections on my mood enjoy...............
Monday, 21 March 2011
Blogging for scrapbookers part 2
Ah do you remember those decadent days of 16 months ago when we were the
guinea-pigs newbies in class? Now we are the 2nd years, how amazing. It's like coming into Hogwarts knowing some spells and potions and not being afraid so much of what Prof Snape will turn u into. I cant believe Shimelle is so sweet and allows us to do her classes again for free, she's the best teacher ever, remember apple for tomorrow. Anyway, todays prompt suggests talking about why you blog, well here goes....................