Friday 4 March 2011

Happy birthday Nancy......................



Today I am joining an amazing birthday party for the wonderful woman and person I call friend Mrs Nancy Doren. She is not only an incredible person, honest about her life and the challenges she faces with her health, but also an incredible crafter. She scrapbooks and designs for many different design teams and is part of the Scrapbooking from the Inside kit team.
Today she has reached the grand old age of 1000........................sorry what was that Nancy? Oh right your blog is 1000 posts old today, right. I was just thinking how amazing u look for ur age. Anyway frivolity aside, because she is such a fab lady, Nancy is having a blog party to celebrate with some wonderful prizes. If  u fancy joining in the fun then hop over here. It'll be worth it just for the prizes, but please explore her blog, it'll leave u inspired and humbled.

Love you Nancy xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Nancy! I went over there this morning (for the first time, though I'd heard of her before somewhere...). Great blog and congratulations to Nancy for her 1000th post (gosh that's a lot!).

    Glad to see you back, Jo! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jo! How are you doing? :-) How sweet of you to dedicate this post to Nancy - I love her work!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx