Friday 29 July 2011

Rinda's Snapshot Scavenger Hunt.



 One of the fun things I love about blogging and blog friends is the unusual challenges you find in the blogosphere and Rinda at Gallo Organico has a doosy.  She has a Summer scavenger hunt where she is challenging her blog readers to photograph 21 different items on the list below:

Summertime Photography & Snapshot Scavenger Hunt List

1. A picture of your entire team (or a self-portrait, if you're playing alone).
2. A museum
3. A camp fire (or fire in a fireplace)
4. A protest, town hall meeting or other political activity
5. A hand lettered sign selling something or giving directions
6. A person dressed as a pirate
7. A decorated mailbox (Non-U.S. participants may substitute a piece of garden sculpture)
8. Your country's flag
9. A festival or fair
10. A wooden bridge
11. A forest
12. A unicycle
13. A cemetery of historical significance or with an interesting story.
14. A castle
15. Graffiti art (not just graffiti and not just a wall mural)
16. A building made of metal or glass
17. Rain
18. A person sketching or painting outside their house
19. A beehive or an ant farm with live ants
20. A handmade roadside memorial or shrine.
21. A rooster
 I am doing this alone so I have managed get a few of the items. So far I have got:

a self-portrait..................


my country's flag outside a hotel..............
a graveyard with an interesting grave, that of Benjamin Disraeli............



grafitti art outside a new housing development...............
I love these wolves howling at the moon.
This picture is beautiful and keeps having pieces added, art in motion.

Are any of you playing along, I have seen a few people who are?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo ~ I'm playing along too and it is a really fun challenge, isn't it? I liked seeing what you have so far in this post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of Disraeli's grave is interesting (I was going to say cool, but thought that sounded a bit weird? so decided on interesting!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these JO! The grave is interesting because it's different than others I've seen, plus I LOVE your graffiti shots (look for a shout out on my blog tomorrow) and your self portrait.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx