Tuesday 25 December 2012

We wish you a Merry Christmas............

So I am hopping on to quickly wish all my lovely friends and family a wonderful, fun filled Christmas full of everything families hope for at this time of year. We will be joining in to make a meal at my lil sister's house, openning presents, everyone else will be drinking except me, the joys of taking medication which could give you a weeklong hangover. We will have been to church, talked on Skype to family in Germany and Portugal.

So from my family to yours, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a HUGE thanx for joining me here on the blog for the last 12 months.



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jo! I hope it was a good one.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo! I'm having a catch up. Hope you had a lovely Christmas - the plans sounded great.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! X

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx