Monday 6 May 2013

Onwards and upwards bloghop x

Happy Mayday. I am off later to watch the children dancing around the Maypoles on the Cathedral Green. As I write this it is a lovely sunny day so I hope it will stay that way while they dance with their colourful ribbons.

I wanted to let you know that this Friday at 6pm I am taking part in Jennifer Grace's Onwards and upwards bloghop. It is only a small part of a weekend of fun and crafting on her blog. There will be tutorials, giveaways, guests and crafting galore. The last weekend she did was an enormous success and Jennifer always kindly makes up a pdf of all the things she and her guests have completed which she makes available after the weekend is over.



Over the weekend there will be hourly posts starting from 4pm Friday and starting again at 10am until 10pm both Saturday and Sunday. Phew that's alot of crafting.

So do come over and visit on Friday it will be worth your while I can assure you. Here is a picture of the fabulous giveaway Jennifer has on offer:

It includes supplies by Glitz designs and Simple Stories...................all wonderful creations. Yummy xxx

See you back here on Friday, if not before 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like its going to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that I am going to miss it, but it sounds like great fun, and that is a great trailer for it ....

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx