Friday 28 March 2014

The Awesome ladies project x


Last month my blogfriend Kirstin invited me to join a group called The Awesome Ladies Project on Facebook. The idea of this project is to encourage ladies to pledge 2 hours a month to a crafting project which makes them feel like an awesome lady.



So today I am making my first pledge to put those 2 hours aside. This will be happening on the last Friday of every month from now on.

The things that make me feel like an awesome lady a lot of the time are my friends and their love and support. I have been so lucky to find wonderful people to explore my life with and have learnt so much about being a good friend. One of the projects I am currently working on is something for a friend and doing that is making me feel amazing at the moment as it is a surprise for him and his team, but I will have put all my love and friendship into it when it gets sent across the pond. I can't share any pictures yet because if he comes on here and sees it'll spoil the surprise.

His friendship makes me feel awesome because we have never met but he accepts me for who I am and always inspires me to be a better person.

I hope some of my lovely readers will be able to see some of the work the group are creating and I promise to share my work really soon.


Just a little something which makes me feel awesome all the time - sunsets.



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post and I understand how 'making' for others makes us feel awesome. Looking forward to following you on this and other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear the enthusiasm and energy in your words about this opportunity - looking forward to knowing a little more when it's appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post and idea Jo! Great photo at the end too :) Looking forward to hearing more. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've got us anticipating your work for sure. And that's a great snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an awesome lady. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of setting aside a specific time each month.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx