Thursday 5 February 2015

5 on 5 x





Good morning and welcome to 5 on 5 otherwise known as Time to Talk Day here in the UK.

Time to Talk Day is all about beginning or continuing conversations about mental health and thereby reducing the stigma. As many of my readers know I have Bipolar Affective Disorder and have spoken openly about my experiences many times on my blog.

Today Time to Change are asking everyone to give just 5 minutes of their day to talk to somebody about mental health whether it be your own story, something you have read or seen in a magazine, book, TV show or film, someone you love who is experiencing a mental health issue.

It doesn't have to be BIG it can be a small thing. Even that small thing could help someone else.

So go on give it a go and if you Tweet or Facebook then share it using the tag #TimetoTalk

You could even join in by pledging on the Time to Change wall


Go on be brave, start a conversation and make a difference.

Thank you for taking the time to come here today. I truly appreciate it.


3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I know who I'm going to talk to x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you are a light for them xxxx

      Delete
  2. A great idea, and so very worthwhile :).

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx