Sunday 14 June 2015

Find Your Voice 2015 x






Good morning. Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. Today I wanted to share with you a new free summer storytelling workshop I will be taking part in. It runs over six weeks over on Kristin's site. Kristin is a self-described Feminist scrapbooker and runs an inspiring and challenging blog, shop and runs awesome classes as well as putting herself out there in social media with her Awesome Ladies Project. I have worked with Kristin previously on Find your Voice 2013 and she is truly passionate about scrapbooking, storytelling and being an empowered woman.

So tomorrow, this new 2.0 version of the workshop opens for registration and the workshops hit the ground running on July 1st 2015. Here is what Kristin has to say about this version...............

"Find Your Voice is my FREE six-week summer storytelling workshop. I first ran this course two summers ago, in 2013. It was both one of my favorite projects of all time, and one of the projects that inspired the most people. I’ve had so many people come up to me and talk to me about the impact that Find Your Voice made on their lives that I am absolutely thrilled to be bringing it back for an all new run this summer.

Find Your Voice is about figuring out who you are as a storyteller, what stories you want to tell, what you want those stories to look like, and how to insert your unique creative voice into your storytelling.
Find Your Voice is for scrapbookers, art journalers, photographers, or anyone at all who wants to learn how to harness the power of their creative storytelling.
Join us on July 1st for the Find Your Voice Summer Storytelling Workshop
(Registration & Pre-Classroom open June 15th)"

I will be strutting my stuff on social media as an Ambassador this time around, sharing and chatting with fellow workshoppers so do give me a tweet, follow on Instagram or join the Facebook group. You can find all the links here.
If you'd like a reminder of some of the details from the workshop in 2013 then go to this link and you'll find all my posts from that workshop. Kristin really gets you to did deep into yourself and look at where you are, how you got there and where you're going it to. I found it challenging but so worthwhile.
Come and join us, I can assure you that you won't regret it.


1 comment:

  1. I did this in 2013 and it was a transformative experience, but I'm not up for it this yea

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx