Monday 14 June 2010

Three things.


Mel had this on her blog this afternoon so I thought I'd play..............

Three names I go by:

  1. Joanna
  2. Jo-jo
  3. Jo
Three places I've lived:
  1. Southampton
  2. Cambridge
  3. Whitechapel, near the Jack the Ripper sights!!!1
Three places I've worked:
  1. SCBU, Special Care Baby Unit,
  2. Teashop
  3. Supermarket

Three things I love to watch:
  1. The sea
  2. My cats playing silly games............seriously!!!
  3. Doctor Who
Three places I have been:
  1. Alice Springs
  2. Paris
  3. San Francisco
Three things I love to eat:
  1. Sausages
  2. Chocolate buttons
  3. Any kind of cupcakes

Three things I'm looking forward to this summer:
  1. My mum's 70th birthday
  2. Starting my new job
  3. Having some cash I can use to buy my family a meal and the ubiquitous new bras!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. You can learn a lot about someone with 3 little things :) I love Cambridge and used to use any excuse to go and visit my brother when he was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real variety of places you've been,Jo....would love to visit San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little exercise, it's so interesting :-) I don't think I knew we had Cambridge in common! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx