Sunday 15 August 2010

Circles challenge!

For this challenge, we were told to use circles in whatever way we wished. I punched lots of circles out of patterned paper as I loved this picture from mum's bday and I had chosen the title as either Lady's who lunch or Cirlce of friends already. I wanted to make a circle out of the punched shapes but it hasnt worked out how I wanted so I feel really disappointed. I used the cirle shapes left to ink through and then stuck the circles over and added the letters. I really feel sad I've spoilt this one, but never mind I'll get over it.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't keep up! You have been really rising to the challenges alright..I'm so not in a scrapping mood at the moment so I am using the excuse of a very rare sunny day here to sit in the garden and do very little.

    Are your blacberries ripening already? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx