Sunday 15 August 2010

Journal around your picture and LO


For this challenge we had to journal either around the photo or the LO itself. I chose the LO as there was more room. This a picture of my mum and her cousins. They dont get together often as they live in London and Sussex, plus Flott is always travelling for her singing work etc. so this is a rare picture of them together. I used the butterfly theme again and found some musical paper as both Deb and Flott are g8 singers. I used an edge piece from a Sassafrass paper and my paper punch with the loops on again.

 Here's a closeup of the girls together............

and a closeup of the edging and border punch.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx