Sunday 15 August 2010

Red,blue and aqua

Here is my response to the first Friday challenge. I have distressed the White cardstpck and edged with aqua ink. I sprayed with crimson glimmermist. I then chose plain and patterned papers and ribbons. I have used border punches for interest and then put everything together. I then added some Prima flowers and lace.

 Jo xxxx
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx