our local museum...............................
So now the list looks like this................
3. A camp fire (or fire in a fireplace)
4. A protest, town hall meeting or other political activity
5. A hand lettered sign selling something or giving directions
6. A person dressed as a pirate
7. A decorated mailbox (Non-U.S. participants may substitute a piece of garden sculpture)
11. A forest
18. A person sketching or painting outside their house
20. A handmade roadside memorial or shrine.
21. A rooster
You're doing really well,Jo......I still have quite a few to get. Love your take on the unicycle.ReplyDelete
You are so nearly finished! And I think that's a LOVELY picture of youReplyDelete
Ooh this looks like fun Jo, sorry I haven't been over in a while - the pics are great :)ReplyDelete
It's a lovely self-portrait Jo! You have such a great smile! I'm still hung up on the bee hive, but have a bit of time left.ReplyDelete
You're doing so well! Love the unicycle one. :)ReplyDelete
I think you are giving Mel a run for her money as the Overachiever! Very well done Jo!ReplyDelete
Oh well done! Almost everything... if you'd come to see us at Symonds Yat, you'd have had both those outstanding things... shame eh? But I do see the photo you took of the Museum, on the day I came to visit!ReplyDelete
Hope you can find your last remaining photos very soon - what's the deadline?
Sent you a reply to your e-mail BTW - let me know what you think asap?
Oh my you're doing really well. Great take on the unicycle.ReplyDelete