1. Finish Learn Something New Everyday 2012 cos I am bad at completing my books by the end of the year.
2. Complete my crocheted cushion courtesy of Attic 24. I have chosen to make my flower cushion in pink and pale blue and will post some progress photos as I go.
3. Learn how to machine embroider/applique. I have a book by Poppy Treffrey which teaches you how to do it
and met a lovely lady in town who is going to be some local classes too who goes by the name of teddy long legs. I have a basic sewing machine which does many things beautifully, however my mum is giving me back her spare posher machine for me to do some slightly more fabulous things. So watch this space.
4. Make this beast for my boyfriend for Christmas (he is 3 1/2 by the way!).
5. Read as many of the 100 books goal I set myself on Goodreads at the beginning of the year. At the moment I am about 34 behind, oh well. This is the list I have read so far
6. Finish my travel themed album for my two trips to the USA. The photos are from almost 20 years ago and were needing some TLC and journaling all in one place. I've almost completed the East coast trip and now need to do San Francisco and New Mexico. More on that another time.
7. Make this for my mum.................
8. Complete ''One little word'' for 2012 the class I have taken again over this year with Ali Edwards and Big Picture Scrapbooking.
9. Stay positive and well.
10. Go to the gym twice a week minimum to try and get fitter, lose some weight and improve my mood.
Do you have any goals you want to set yourself? Do share.