Tuesday 12 May 2015

Two on Tuesday x


Good evening and a little later than usual, Two on Tuesday.



Rolling forward to this weekend, the incredibly talented Jennifer Grace is hosting another of her brilliant crafting weekends from this Friday 15 May at 6pm until Sunday evening. 
This time her theme is Focus: 



Here is her announcement of the event..............

Mark your calendars for May the 15th – 17th!
The theme for the event is loosely based on my word-of-the-year ‘Focus’. This will cover a variety of ideas on how to focus your crafting, about living in the moment, making sure you appreciate the little things, and how to use focal points. We’ll also be using a lot of icons like targets, frames, arrows, triangles, and cameras!
The event will follow the same format as my previous Blog Events, with posts from 4pm – 10pm Friday, and 10am – 10pm Saturday and Sunday (times all BST). There will be lots of crafts, tutorials, challenges, a blog hop, and of course some lovely giveaways! The giveaways AND challenges will all stay open for a week this time to give you a chance to keep up with commenting and creating.
Having followed Jennifer for a number of years now, Jennifer has truly worked hard at promoting her creativity and her own personal style and she has built her blog and developed her own activities. She has recently taken the big step of making her own videos. Her weekend events are always brilliant so if you really fancy finding some new and interesting activities then go visit her this weekend. There will be a bloghop this Friday evening at 6pm and a fancy giveaways too.
Secondly this Tuesday, I know I've picked this one perhaps a little late, however I felt it was such a fun challenge and after seeing Julie Kirk's hilarious pictures I'd give this challenge some publicity.

I first saw this challenge over on Sian's blog although originally the challenge comes from Getting it Scrapped . The idea is to take photographs which demonstrate the movies suggested. I'm holding on for Rinda's Summertime Scavenger hunt which she will announce in a couple of weeks, so excited.

See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, to take photos to illustrate film titles... I must have a go!
    And I'm looking forward to Rinda's Scavenger Hunt again this year - it should be fun. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, to take photos to illustrate film titles... I must have a go!
    And I'm looking forward to Rinda's Scavenger Hunt again this year - it should be fun. See you there!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx