Wednesday 18 February 2009

here, there and everywhere album







Here as promised is the picture of the album I have been working on for Shimelle Laine's online class Here, There and Everywhere at Two Peas in a Bucket. As I said in my previous post, I used a 7gypsies album which I will be filling as the class progresses. So far we have had 2 worksheets to start taking photos of our 'here' so I have been out taking pics. of the area where I live. Todays post included some digital scrapbooking stuff which although rather gorgeous, I can't figure out how to work even though I can get it up on my free Photonet gizmo. Never mind, these things are sent to try us. Abig thanx also for the tips about settings for blogs, if nothing else it has enabled me to find some better info. and when I have more time I will look at making the blog more my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx