Sunday 15 February 2009

Here,there and everywhere

So Shimelle has sent out the first details of this new class in conjunction with Two Peas in a Bucket. Unfortunately the links between the ethernet and my email are slightly skewing up so poor Shimelle has spent most of this pm trying to sort it for me. She's such a star. Anyway at least with 1st prompt I began to make my journal. I've used a ready made chipboard cover journal from 7 Gypysies whcih has pages and tabbed pages. I think the idea of the journal is that you review where you are now, where you have travelled to and where you want to travel to. I've wanted to redo many of my travel photos for a while now so this is right up my street.
I painted the front pages with a distress paint and then used a variety of papers and stamps to finish the title. Then I added a mix of ribbons onto the wirebinding and added a ribbon with buttons threaded on to act as a bookmark. I'll have to upload the photo when I have time. Looking forward to the next prompt tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx