Sunday 29 March 2009



Oooooh bad blogger. I haven't blogged for such a long time but I have been doing loads of scrapping. Firstly it was my mum and dad's 45 th wedding anniversary do I did a page showing them on their wedding day and also recently when we all went out.
I used a piece of plain card stock and then a patterned paper from my stash which had a doily effect on it. I then layered some silver ribbon which emulated the silver thread in my mum's wedding dress and another layer of cot out glittered red heart card stock to lift the images. The pics were layered onto cream cardstock and then edged with red distress ink to emulate the red card.
I then added a ribbon trim to wedding pic as it hides a list of the people in the photo on vellum. The red flower was added to cover up photographers proof number!!!! The journelling card says sapphire anniversay. My parent's loved the page and it is now stashed in her mother's day album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx