Sunday 29 March 2009

12 hour scrap



So now I am blogging twice in 1 day. I said I had alot to show. Last weekend we had a local 12 hour crop in Brent Knoll with the teacher Tracie Hudson who does all manner of amazing things with Prima.
We did 4 classes and had 2 challenges prior to the crop itself. one was a minibook on why we scrap, and the second was a name badge which wasn't a name badge.
Thinking cap on I twaled the internet for an unusual minibbook and found a circular one made from 4 cardboard cirles joined together and folded which make the pages and then decorated and embelished it. I haven't done all the photos yet but this is what I did.

One of the layouts is using the new Sassafraa Lass papers which were really cute! We were given several papers, sheets of stickers and bits and pieces to embelish our page but the key theme was the stickers were to be used to frame and coordinate with the picture. I chose a pic from my 40 th bday where all us girls are together as it was for M day the following day. I really liked the way we used the sticker and will definately be using this idea in future los.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO, I've got a class with Tracie in June so really lookig forward to it. You won't regret getting the Scarlet Lime kit - it's crammed packed with goodies. There's a chat thread on UK Scrappers if you want to come and say hello http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=258684&page=10. Fay x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx