Wednesday 21 October 2009

Just signed up for..........


Oooh another Shimelle class, lovely. I love working with Shimelle cos she has so many fun and fab ideas and always gets your creative juices going. The first class I did was 25th of the month and I've now done 2 online classes via 2 peas in a bucket, learn somthing new everyday twice, done a 12 hour scrapbooking workshop about myself and by the end of the year have done scrap your christmas twice!!!!!!! Does that make me a stalker do you think.
I thought even thou I have blogging for a while, you can always learn something new and more adventurous. When I look at other blogs they appear so much more sophisticated and the number of hits people get is also amazing. I'd love for more people to see what I'm about.
I really enjoyed the challenges of Pencil lines bday weekend and did loads of LOs as you can see. I have not done any online crops before so now Im going to try some more.
Im off to Cleos Bellaboo crop this w/e and am planning to take some challenges with me to do there as well as her class. I first met Cleo at 12 hour crop and she is really inspiring and original. Will be able to share my LOs once complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx