Sunday 18 October 2009

Minibook challenge.



So one of the challenges today was to make a minibook. I love them cos u can make them fairly quickly and use them for a themed/small scrapping project. They're also great for using up scraps of paper and small/strange photos u thought you'd never use.

It's a 6 x 6 book made with card and papers so no special extras like chipboard. I have used photos from slides which I found whilst researching my sisters 40th album. I got them put onto a CD for future preservation as they had started to deteriorate and they are over 40 years old now. When we were little, my sister and I ften asked my Dad for a cinema evening.............out came the slide projector and the screen and we would watch mum and dad courting in Ireland, and ourselves growing up. It was lovely family thing to do.This is me with my friend Paula when we were about 4.....


Me and my daddy......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx