Tuesday 27 October 2009

Ne w digital layouts.

I have been doing a couple of online classes recently with Jessica Sprague here www.jessicasprague.com There are loads of classes to follow, some self-paced and some over a few weeks. The one I have just completed in Type and Writer which teachs loads of really helpful tips on typography and journalling for scrapping. Being digital I have not only gained a wealth of new skills for my scrapping but also more elements to use in my digital scrapping. The photo above is a page all about myself. It is a template so really simple to p0ut together and then the main pieces of extra work are the title and quote with the journalling around the little circles. I had to enlarge the specific quote words and learnt how to position them effectively. Also how to scrap in a circle using a template.

This layout was much more simple but no less effective. It taught me how to use brushes to effectively age the letters and numbers and how to move the words around at angles. I have really loved this course. If you get the chance to go over to Jessica's website you definately won't be disapointed.
Also a really nice comment was left on my blog by Humel and she has a fab site of recipes and scrapping. Check her out for g8 inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jo! Just wanted to pop by and say thanks for following my blog. Feel free to drop me a line anytime and good luck with your new Shimelle class - I'm sure it'll rock! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx