Saturday 17 October 2009

Next challenge-4th generation

This photo is really fuzzy but it says 4th generation-----ie me!


Again I've kept this one very simple just layering of papers and a little embelishment with bling and a crocheted flower.
The story behind the picture is that I am the little baby, beingheld by my mum. Next to us are my grandad on the far left who is a clergyman in training........then on the otherside are my great-grandparents from the Watts family. I don't have any memories of them at all but as a family historian it is lovely to have a photo taken with them.

1 comment:

  1. Fab! I love how you interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Pencil Lines' celebrations

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx