Saturday 17 October 2009

8pm challenge

Decided to do a digital LO this time as I was bored with the same paper. I loved my holiday in Barcelona last year and the trip to La Sagrida Familia was a highlight. I don't care that the cranes are visible in the photo as they are a part of the story of this not yet completed cathedral. It was truly inspirational to see gAUDI'S ORIGINAL CONCEPTES STILL being worked on lasy year and the changes which had happened in the 4 months since my friends had visited. Apparently the roof is almost completed now and services will begin next year in the cathedral. I will go back one day I hope to see no cranes on the outside.

1 comment:

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx