Anyway, enough moaning about the voice and more of the happy, scrappy stuff. So while I was on my extended absence which I have to say was more to do with me being upset and generally miffed, I was presented with a rather lovely blog award from Sandra. How sweet.
As I havent had one for a while I felt rather special and so now have to tell you 8 new things about myself. So here goes:
- I have discovered that buying the cheaper supermarket own brand fruit teas are just not as good as Twinings, I have been drinking Lemon and ginger tea with honey for my throat until the cows come home and seriously Twinings is the only one with enough ginger in it to give it some fire.
- I love flowers and especially ones with a decent fragrance like lilacs, hyacinths and lilies.
- I want to dance more and when I'm better I'm going to do some ballet, think Miss Piggy in Swine Lake but I'm gonna give it a go.
- The person who knows me best in the world is Luke, who is half my age and I speak to virtually every day. I think he is the person I have bared my soul to the most and he is the best friend u could ask for.
- My music collection is extremely varied, there is Mozart, Rachmaninov, Ryan Dan, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Pet Shop Boys, The The, Soft Cell, Green Day, The Killers, Dangerous Muse, Belle and Sebastien, Erasure, Philip Glass, Depeche Mode, Muse, Primal Scream, The Sex Pistols, Scissor Sisters, Pink Floyd, to name but a few.
- My cat snores, really badly, but apparently so do I, ;-))
- I REALLY want to go on holiday this year, somewhere interesting like Barcelona again or Seville or New York if I could afford it...........................basically somewhere lovely.
- I love art galleries, last time was a while a go but we went to the Saatchi Gallery in London.