Well last night it would have included asking the team at Glastonbury to turn down the sound system a bit cos it was upsetting the cows in the fields by me. But today I've got some other things I'd wish for.
- A larger scrapbook room would be at the top at the moment as I have stuff climbing out into every room in my flat and it seems to be creeping out the door and into the hall.....................
- The ability to travel abroad without having to fork out for a new and very exhorbitantly priced passport,
- The opportunity to meet my lovely blog friends, I wish we could all have our own lil time machine which would take us to one place and time to meet for tea, cake and crafty fun and chat xxx
- Greater knowledge and understanding of The Bible as I am severely lacking,
- Time to spend with family and friends,
- The chance to meet that special someone,
- That Daniel Craig hadn't married Rachel W last week.........................sob :(.