So what have I been doing in those weeks away?
- I have returned to work as a health visitor after nearly 6 months off sick and I can honestly say I am soooooooooooo pleased to be back. I feel so well, confident, love my work and the new and inspiring team we have got. Altogether things are great work wise
- I have been on a diet using Slimming World partly for my blood pressure and also myself worth. To date I have lost 1 stone and 5 lbs in 7 weeks. Awesome. People are starting to notice the change in size and I am feeling so much better. I was carrying my friend's baby the other day and realised he weighed as much as I had lost. He was really heavy and I thought to myself, wow how did you carry that extra weight around.
- I have joined the gym under the GP referral scheme and have been going twice a week. Not being a gym bunny at all I have to be perfectly honest and say I am feeling really motivated and glad to go. It doesnt hurt that the instructors are easy on the eye.
- Luke came down to visit and we went to see The Feeling in Bristol who were brilliant as always. He has his graduation ceremony in 2 weeks and I feel so proud of him. I've made some new friends in Bristol one of whom is an artist and performance artist, very talented and more on him another time.
- I have been bad with the crafting, not done much at all. But excited to meet some blogfriends at the end of this month in Coalbrookdale for a weekend of fun, relaxation, skyping, blogging and craft.
- Watching Downton Abbey..........................how will it end? Please let M and M get together.