Tuesday 22 January 2013

Project 365 weeks 2-3.

Ok be warned there are alot of photos over a 2 week daily post so here goes........


So for week 2 and 3 I actually followed the themes for each day set by 365 challenge here. I have found it relatively easy to keep up and have enjoyed finding the pictures I want to use.

Week 2.

Game.......................this one I borrowed from the Monopoly site as it was a big story about how certain Monopoly pieces would be replaced and buyers had to vote for one of these new ones, I'm voting cat........
Forgotten......................my friend forgot his magazine which a Bowie tribute quite appropriate for the week when he released his first music for a decade..............


Mini.....................well they are everywhere you know.................

In drawers................. sweeties in Tesco..................


Front door....................... this is the front door of one of my local fabric shops Sew Vintage and incidentally the front page for my Project Life album..................


Signature...................my blog signature of course




Week 3

included the following............................

News was one about an article I read covering the problems with funding at Bipolar UK a charity who work tirelessly for people just like me.............


Confusing.................my daily codeword challenge, find the crossword puzzle having been given 3 letters,


Signs of winter..............how could I not?

Style...................my flashy wellies, very handy in 6 inches of snow.................


This is so me.......................... a dress from Joe Browns................


Currently reading.................The Hobbit................


Temptation.......................no I WILL NOT give in to these......................



This is actually for week 4 but sooooooooooooooooo cute...................




Hope you enjoyed my choices, what are you photographing at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shots, Jo :) I love Joe Browns - wearing a new top from them today, in fact! (Yay clearance sale lol!) Very cute wellies, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx