Saturday 1 June 2013

My month in numbers: May x

Hello and welcome to Julie Kirk's meme My month in numbers. This is only my second post in this meme so still working out some bits.

Anyway this month so far:

1 psychiatrist's appointment, same as last month

2 CPN appointments planned but only one had as my poor CPN was sickly, get well soon xxx

1 Xray for a possible broken finger which wasn't but is still a bit sore.





2 trips to the cultural centres of theatreland, one to the ballet and one to Rocky Horror.


 


1 long journey of 75 miles to Southampton to see 1 lovely friend called Alan aka Franknfurter.

100s of photographs taken in various locations.

4 books completed and onto the 5th for this month which makes 17 books so far towards the 50 challenge for this year. Actually now I have read that 5th x

1 episode of Dr Who where you still don't find out his name...............ooh spoiler alert.

Made my first quilt mainly for practice.

2 lots of lovely happy mail, one from the USA and one from the UK, thanx again Deb and Lizzie xxx

A reduction in one of my tablets ready for the introduction of a new antidepressant cos apparently the antidepressant I'm taking now can make you more depressed. Go figure.

4 layouts completed for Jennifer's challenge plus 2 accordian minibooks made. Still majorly behind on Project Life

Lots of my fave shows ending for Summer..................... Bones, Dr Who, ................... but some new finds Elementary and The Fall and Hannibal.

So many tweets I lost count but primarily to one person and his Friend movement.



And 7 cygnets swimming on the moat........................






And 1 cute new labrador puppy called Sky who belongs to my friend Deborah xxx



10 comments:

  1. What a great set of numbers Jo! Glad that the positives score way higher than negatives. Had an ironic-type chuckle about the tablets - hope the new ones are more helpful to you. Glad your sore finger is getting better.
    The shows sound such fun. We saw Bill Bailey yesterday, at Northampton - haven't laughed so much for ages!
    Wishing you a lovely month of June! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a happy month with lots of companionship and cute animals! Hopefully the finger's on the mend now.

    Enjoy Elementary ... I know I did!

    Thanks for joining in again I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Happy June to you!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing provides clear idea for the
    new users of blogging, that genuinely how to do
    blogging and site-building.

    Also visit my webpage :: vliegticketsvergelijken.nu

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanting to sit with a cup of tea and chat over so many of these items - I loved the M Bourne Sleeping Beauty and Rocky Horror is always a favourite, and your poor hand, and aren't cygnets so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I have similar tv tastes! I loved Elementary and have just discovered Hannibal.
    Hope your new medication suits you better than the old one and that those fingers are soon fully healed x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your finger is better. That puppy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cultural visits sound wonderful and I am in awe of how creative you have been! Hope they sort the medication and mend those sore looking fingers for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a great way to catch up on your life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like this was a good month. Glad your finger wasn't broken and hopefully it will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That puppy is toooo cute! Hope you heal quickly.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx