Thursday 18 February 2010

Persian pretties..............

If Willow were a showcat how gorgeous could she be..............this one looks amazing. She just wont let me groom her enough. It's all hiss and growl here!

A cat with a love of books.....................my ideal kitty. Looked up a catsite today that says once your cat gets to 16 they're about 80 years old and geriatric...............I've covered Holly's ears. They should hear her chasing around the flat after Willow in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

  1. It certainly doesn't look the most comfortable place to sleep.....there again, our cat frequently sleeps on top of the freezer!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx