Friday 17 June 2011

Today.............................

So it is the end of the week and a few things have happened................

Today I went to visit my friend Nancy in Colorado (well her blog anyways) and found this list so I am completing it at her behest.

Today I hoped it wouldn't rain.........................yeah right it is doing just that as I write.

Today I dreamed 
............a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving....................




Today I forgot to feel sad,

Today I heard that Benedict Cumberbatch is voicing the dragon in ''The Hobbit''.

Today I said ''I love you'' to my friend Luke

Today I read Alexa's blogpost and found her free digital downloads............


So I made this page in honour of her talent and also Mel's blogpost about scrapbooking pictures of yourself.


The papers and elements are by Meredith Cardall and called Apple Eye and can be found here.  The type is Travelling Typewriter and Ali Edwards own font of her handwriting.


Today I watched the final episode of ''The Shadow Line'' which has been such a brilliant series on BBC2. If you've missed it then watch it on iplayer.


Today I believed that prayers are answered.

Today I felt happy for the first time in ages and my friend said it was lovely to hear me laugh, aw bless.

Today I wondered what would happen this weekend

Today I bought a Fry's Chocolate cream.....................yummy.




Today I cleaned the kitchen in readiness to make cupcakes for Father' day and my mum's birthday

Today I was me.

Please pop by tomorrow when I will be a part of the second Colour Combo bloghop.............




3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, what a wonderfully joyful post, and so delighted to hear you have enjoyed being you! :). I thrilled you have used the template within hours and to such lovely effect - and I love these happy smiling photos of you. Is that you as a little one? Hoping you have a perfectly lovely weekend, and that the Fry's Chocolate cream goes down a treat. Now, where's my purse ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a template using Alexa's template as well ... must post it!
    An excellent happy post today Jo - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page! I'm going to have a go at this one too, thanks to Alexa for making digital sound do-able

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx