Sunday 19 May 2013

Onwards and upwards challenge: be inspired x

The second challenge I completed was to be inspired by something we had seen on the blog that weekend. When I saw this card I knew exactly which photo and story I wanted to tell. Jennifer had made a beautiful sun image using patterned papers so I wanted to use this idea.


I went to Australia about 14 years ago now and we went to Ayer's Rock at sunset and sunrise so the sun idea was perfect for the sunrise photographs and a specific story of that day. Here is my interpretation.........


The picture is of the really tiny looking people climbing Ayer's Rock on that morning. I used a lovely blue cloud patterned paper and an orange patterned paper and followed Jennifer's instructions to make my sun and rays. It was really easy. I then layered up all my elements which included a lovely camera stamped image, some arrow stickers, a car wood veneer to show our mode of transport, although actually it was a minibus.


I love how this page has turned out and am so happy to have used this photograph at last x



1 comment:

  1. This is such a stunning page, the sunburst background is really atmospheric and I like how your journaled on top of it. The camera stamped image looks great too!

    Thanks for entering the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx