Monday 24 May 2010

It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes...........

Personally I dont recommend this as my body is not in the full prime it used to be in. Is that a muffled laugh I hear? Ok it never has been prime muscle but I would not put you all through the terror of seeing me in my bikini...............althoug we did have a discussion about crocheted bikini's at the weekend as my friend had got one in her crochet book and ther was a story told about crocheted thongs and waterslides. I'll leave the rest to the imagination.
Firstly congrats on Saturdays bloghop, I would say ti was resounding success. So many amazing minibooks and Los, well done everyone and thanx again Mel for organising..........gratutitous applause. Secondly I had a Fab time scrapbooking this weekend at Scrapamia in Southampton. Saw Shimelle and did a minibook class. She is working on a top secret new project for us online class lovers which will be revealed in the not too distant future. Keep ur eyes and ears open. She was in fine form and I had my piccie taken with so u can see proof I saw her. The weekend was fun but tiring mainly cos it was so hot and we had no windows to open. But the event was well organised and I tried lots of new ideas. I will do some posting over the next few days to show u what I did.
Thirdly the next step in my job application is completed as I had to go to Occupational Health today for my check-up. The doctor was happy for me to start ASAP so just the CRB and the references etc to get back now. Things are looking up.
So I will see u all later this week for Scrapamia reveals. Thanx for all the lovely comments about my book and part 2 will be coming.....................;-)


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend,Jo....looking forward to seeing what you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to see what you made. I'm laughing at the thought of a crochet bikini..my Grandma made my mum wear a knitted swimsuit when she was little. I think saggy might be the word. Looking forward to hearing more about the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a new Shimelle class!! Hooray for the progress with your job!! Hooray for all the crafting you got done (though still jealous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely to meet you too, lovely girl. I have to say it was a lovely event - so calm, friendly, easy going. Just how life should be xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx