Thursday 3 June 2010

OH MY................................................!!!!!!!

I have been sent a comment from the Dotcom gift shop and they've linked to me as one of 50 great blog sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the article. There are loads of g8 blogs to read and pretty gifts to purchase. I am doing the Snoopy dance again! Here's what they said about me!!!!!!! ''CurlyScrapbooker - A playground for all things crafty with a particular slant towards scrapbooking. Brilliant. ''
So here I am back in Starbucks enjoying coffee and pirrdge and some freebies. A free cool Latte and 2 free books, one about Maisy the mouse Im gonna send to lil E and another brief chapter from an adult book. I about to go and sign on for what I am hoping will soon become a distant memory. No news yet but still hopeful it'll come through soon.
So I have finished the pages of my minibook from Scrapamia and here it is..............

I found all my mementoes from the trip and a load of postcards of things I never got g8 pictures of. So I have used a mix of my own photos and postcards. The front cover has a part of a postcard of La Ramblas which was where Kate and I stayed on our trip. There is a photo of me having a first beer............


it was gorgeous. There are also pictures of Gaudi chimneys,


Parc Guell and alot of La Sagradia


Anyway, must dash as the Job centre awaits. I'll up;oad more pics another day and tell u all about the Alpacas I met yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. I just checked the article out :) That's really cool Jo. Go You!!

    Will be interested to find out about the alpacas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Well done Jo! That's a good little article too - I'll add it to my News on my blog.

    Love the little mini-album. Show us more!!

    And the alpacas sound interesting ... I'll be back soon then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check the article out now Jo - how fantstic!
    Love the album :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. His penchant for sweets had made him a fat guywithout any friends. Itell him tonight at 8pm I will bring my wife in and I want her tatoo tosay the same thing in the exact same place Slut for Black COCK.
    free fantasy rape stories
    xnxx stories my big cock
    erotic on line sex stories
    very young erotic stories
    rape stories fantasy
    His penchant for sweets had made him a fat guywithout any friends. Itell him tonight at 8pm I will bring my wife in and I want her tatoo tosay the same thing in the exact same place Slut for Black COCK.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx