Tuesday 8 January 2013

Project 365 - week 1




Hello and welcome to week 1 of the daily photography challenge known as Project 365. Initially these photographs are all my own choices as I didn't find the official site until Sunday afternoon. which is here. The blog gives you loads of hints and tips and each day there is a challenge to photograph a specific image. Now I have that I have my photography well organised and it has some gr8 ideas for different topics. There are also hints on improving your photography too. Well worth a look if you are taking part in this project this year. Anyway here are the seven photos I have taken so far....................

So for January 1st I chose the first page of my new calendar.................................



A New Year means new hair colour and I chose this Plum shade which I think looks great. Sadly I didn't get the handsome male model in the packet, oh well better luck next time.....................




On the 3rd I documented how far I had come with knitting a pair of socks, I think this is about 12 1/2 inches so far................  


On 4th January I captured a screen shot of my friend Sam's tweet. He's an under-21 player for Saints and has been injured for a looong time but at last he has had some gr8 news..........


The 5th January is another screen capture and is my pinterest board for Project Life


The 6th January was of course my Grandma's pearls and when I did find the Project 365 blog fitted perfectly with the day's choice of ''Still life''........



And finally for the 7th January I took a photograph of my cup of Earl Grey for ''Simplicity''. I like the plain dark of the cup and the simple logo for the coffee shop.............



So today I am taking photos of front doors for the challenge. Anyone else following along?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice hair colour, shame the model wasn't in the pack! Love the photo of the pearls, and the one of your socks-in-progress! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure to read the comments I receive and to meet new friends. I try and reply to comments on friend's blogs as much as possible. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Love Jo xxx